Saturday, June 4

Baby N :: DC Baby Portrait Photographer

There is little that brings me greater joy than doing baby portraits. I love marveling (through my camera viewfinder) at how big their eyes get with curiosity. Their squeals and squeaks of finding their voices is one of the most pleasant soundtracks to work to and you just can't beat the sweet smell that all babies seem to have.

Little Miss N is the daughter of a childhood best friend of mine who I have known for over 20 years now. Her mama came in town to go to a college reunion. As it turns out, sweet baby N had portraits done a week after she was born but they've still not been delivered. Well, to me, that kind of thing is completely unacceptable and since this IS my best friend in the whole wide world, I just had to take care of the issue in my own way.

So here are the fruits of the hard work done by both myself and gorgeous baby N. I know I've got some decent skills, but seriously? N is such a precious beauty, I know that she's the one making ME look good.









Oh, sweet little baby N! Come back and visit me any ol' time you like. Can't wait for our next visit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...