Monday, June 13

I've got answers!

Recently I was invited to present at a Career day event for some local middle schoolers about what it's like to be a professional photographer. Surprisingly (to me, at least) I was the only professional photographer there! (I don't know, it just seems like the market is so flooded these days that just about everybody is a photographer? Maybe I'm the only one who thinks/feels like this.)

Anyway, whether I'm at a career day or not, I'm constantly fielding questions about my line of work so I decided to (finally) put together a listing of inquiries I'm most often ask. There is a link over there =====> at the top of the right sidebar called F.A.Q. but for your own convenience, HERE IS A LINK directly to it.

Hope this answers some of the questions YOU might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...