Tuesday, May 31

So much sparkle! :: Gaithersburg Wedding Photographer

This past weekend I had the extreme honor of witnessing a long awaited celebration for a very special bride and groom. They married each other abroad and then had a reception locally for their family and friends. The amazing thing is that despite the fact that there was no ceremony for me to photograph, that didn't mean that the event was any less special or festive. This event had more sparkle, shine, and fancy elements than most any I have had the honor to behold with my camera. I mean, just check out the bride's shoes...


And this image is the only one that I will be sharing of the event. Why? Well, per special request, images will be shared only directly between me and the lovely Mr. & Mrs. and their family and friends. And though this is different for me, I have a great deal of respect for their intent of doing things this way. For as much as I really like to share the amazing images I get to capture with my camera, I have a great deal of respect for those who choose to keep their likenesses off of the web. In a world like now when we are wired by connections that barely give us a moment to breathe, it's always refreshing to me to meet folks who do things differently and spend their lives unplugged a lot more often than I do.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this one shot of such fancy and pretty shoes. I've got to get back to editing. I'm working on two weddings right now! No rest for the weary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...