Sunday, June 12

Always camera ready :: Pittsburgh Wedding Photographer

Between yesterday and today, I have spent more time in the car driving across state lines than I have been doing anything else. It was all for a wedding but this time around it was because I am a guest and NOT the photographer. Still? I will always be armed with my trusty camera.

And even when I break a lens (let's NOT even talk about this and focus on the fact that I am finally being forced to upgrade a lens) and there is strobe lighting changing constantly in a venue that has super high ceilings because what it really is is a converted barn and if I really want to get the shot that I want I have to climb from my comfortable and safe seat in the loft out onto the rafters and I also refuse to use any flash because I don't want to destroy the gorgeous ambiance created by the crystal chandeliers *catching my breath*... well? I can still turn out a shot like this and that makes me SO happy!


People? People, people, PEOPLE! I will not go to a wedding and NOT try to snag at least one amazing shot of the bride and groom even if I am supposed to be just a guest AND all of the aforementioned stuff happens. It's just not gonna happen. I will always ALWAYS be there with camera at the ready.

Congrats to you, Mary Rae and Derek! I had a marvelous time at your wedding and wish you a lifetime of wedded bliss filled with only the richest of the Lord's blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Andrea! That was the sweetest write-up ever....and a fantastic shot! You broke a lens at my wedding? Yikes, I'm so sorry. I'm so glad you came, I can't wait to see any other pics you may have snagged. This one is one of my mother's favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...