Thursday, November 25

The Reams :: Richmond family portrait photographer

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!

I am celebrating the day by giving thanks for the beautiful family I have been so blessed to be a part of.  Want proof of just how beautiful they are?  See below...

My eldest niece

My middle niece (and goddaughter)


My youngest niece


The whole gang of nieces together


My older brother, sis-in-law, and their gang (of my nieces)

I love taking pictures of my family but I don't get to do it often enough because they live so far away from me in Maryland.  The beauty part is there are major holidays throughout the year that draw us together so that we have great excuses to spend time with one another.  Who needs an excuse to see your family?  Sadly... I do because I'm such a workaholic like that. *shamed*  I'm grateful for them loving me despite my own ridiculous nature to work even during the holidays - like how I finagled to do now on Thanksgiving!  Well, at least they got some gorgeous portraits out of it, right?  There's always something to be thankful for. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...