Sunday, November 28

The Reams :: Massachusetts family portrait photographer

In case you didn't know, I am my family's official photographer.  I'm usually never anywhere without my camera somewhere within reach (and it's always been that way) so it works out well.  I don't mind it in the least though.  The gift of capturing beautiful images of people is a gift that I know I've been blessed with and I absolutely love sharing it with people.

These two handsome young gentlemen are my nephews and every time I see them they just got taller and more dashing looking.  The taller of the two was the first grandchild of the family and my first nephew and I still remember holding him at the hospital when he was first born.  With his younger brother, they are the only boy grandchildren of the whole crew of grandkids and I'm continually reminded of the fact that my next child would be a great blessing especially if it is a boy. For the record: If and when God blesses me with another bundle of joy, I'll be happy with whichever it is.  In the meanwhile I will just live vicariously through my brother and sister-in-law and their beautiful sons...




This might be one of my top five favorite portraits I've ever captured.  I love how my oldest nephew is standing there all big brother-like as if to say, "If you want to get to him? You WILL go through ME."






We took these portraits over my Thanksgiving vacation (one of the many advantages to having a day-job that is teaching) and as I've been editing them and getting them ready for proofing and printing on (this) my last day of break, I'm still reveling in the gratitude I have of being a part of such a beautiful and amazing family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...