Wednesday, November 24

The Ganns :: Bowie portrait photographer

Portraiture is and will always be one of my favorite things to do.  People are always telling me that they aren't photogenic enough to look decent in pictures and I just love proving them wrong!  God has given me both the heart and the eye to see others as truly beautiful in the way He created them in His likeness and I love being able to provide tangible evidence to show others that they aren't just photogenic but they're also really beautiful.

With November here (and, let's face it, almost gone now), wedding season is over and portrait season is in full swing.  I had the great blessing last evening to create some portraits for the lovely Gann family and we all had a great time trying to get the timing right for everybody to look at the camera and smile at the same time.  I'd say from what we got below, they're pretty set in the way of family portraits for the season, wouldn't you?








Always a joy and a blessing to create your portraits, Ganns. (Especially the littlest Gann folks)  See you next year for your annual portrait session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...