Sunday, November 13

The Erdmans :: Baltimore Family Photography

I've done portraits for this family for a little more than half a decade now. I've had the great blessing and joy to document the engagement of their parents, their very first ever family holiday portrait (with their "furbaby" additions), then two more family holiday portraits (here is last year's), and a visit to the hospital for a "special delivery" newborn session of the youngest son.  Not sure if you have bothered counting but ll of those milestones have made it so I have been able to photograph them just about every single year for the past five years! Does that make me their official family photographer? Hmmm... I don't know but I will tell you that I sure have enjoyed being able to watch their family grow.

Anyway, here is their this year's holiday portraits.  In the past we have done them a lot closer to Christmas for their holiday send outs but this year we were very well organized and got them in my schedule book early in order to beat some of the holiday hustle and bustle. If you haven't already gotten your family's portraits squared away like the Erdmans, I suggest you take a tip from them and book your holiday session with me while you can!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...