Thursday, July 28

Handy dandy "To Do" List for my awesome Seniors

I'm sure I don't have to tell my wonderful high school senior crowd that we are now less than a month away from their last hurrah of high school!! Here's a quick list of things that might help you be better prepared for going out with the BANG I know you want to go out with...

(   ) Make your wishlist of colleges and/or entry-level jobs you want to go into and start requesting applications!
(    ) Get your calendars ready by blocking off the dates of all of the things you don't want to miss this year - your LAST homecoming, your LAST prom, your first and LAST day of high school 
(    ) And THIS is the most important of all - Grab two of your BFFs and book your Senior portrait session with me, Andrea Ream Photography!!! Sure you can get your portraits through the service offered by the school but if you do that you won't get the awesome pricing special I have going on this year OR portraits that are so much more uniquely YOURS instead of the same thing that everyone else is getting done probably on the stage of the auditorium in your school. (Seriously? Boooo-oring!)

Here's a rundown of the special pricing I'm running for Senior portraits this year. It's good for the whole school year!

::Click on the image below to view it larger!::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...