Saturday, November 3

[Teaser] Kristin + Charlie :: Maryland Wedding Photography

I guarantee you have never met a couple like the new Mr. & Mrs. Charlie Hudson. They are truly two people who are one of a kind and because of that they definitely may as well be two peas in a pod. I was blessed to photograph them take their vows just yesterday followed but a serious party with dancing like you have never seen it before.

Thank you, Charlie & Kristin for allowing me the great honor of photographing your wedding. May your new life together be filled to the brim with all of the Lord's richest blessings.









1 comment:

  1. Great pictures from the wedding. The event seemed really enjoyable and the venue is also magnificent. And the bride and groom are looking beautiful as well. I am very excited as I’ll be attending my best friend’s wedding next week at one of the best wedding venues in the city.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...