Monday, September 19

Class of 2012 *teaser* :: Southern Maryland Senior Portrait Photography

Had the great blessing to photograph some of this year's Class of 2012 by way of the Senior Portrait promotional I'm running for this school year last evening in southern Maryland. All three girls were picture-perfect with gorgeous smiles, incredible energy, and infectious spirit of pure fun to be around. I'm officially convinced that the way to go with senior portraits from here on out is to make it an event where best friendship is not only celebrated but also photographed - by me, of course! *wink*

There are plenty more coming but here is a select few of too many that I have to choose from...




Thank you, ladies for being so gorgeous, easy to photograph, and fun to be around. You make me love my job that much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...