Monday, August 15

Nicole + Adam :: Washington DC Engagement Photography

Would love to post more than just these teasers of my day in DC with Nicole and Adam for their engagement session but I'm battling hayfever (like a champ!) and I've got my first day back for teachers week at my school tomorrow. 

I've got nearly half a dozen other shoots I'm editing as well so I'm hoping to not have to wait too long to get the rest of Nicole and Adam's session up here for you all to see. They were a gorgeous pair of lovebirds that gladly indulged my every request for a quick kiss all over our nations capitol! I documented some serious "snogging" at the Lincoln Memorial, Library of Congress, by the Reagen building, and right outside the Capitol building. They were both AWESOME at being BEAUTIFUL for their engagement session. I seriously cannot wait for their wedding next summer out at St. Michael's on the Eastern Shore.

Thank you so much, Nicole and Adam, for being so in-love and just plain lovely to hang out with during our day trekking about DC!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...