Saturday, January 1

Matt :: Southern Maryland portrait photographer

Meet Matt.  He's one of the most easy-going, laid back, aims-to-please, and nicest guys I've ever met.  And this is a very good thing since he just happens to be my little sister's boyfriend.

(Did I just hear some hearts breaking when I mentioned he's taken, ladies?  Those are the breaks sometimes. *wink*)

You need to thank my little sister anyway though since it's because of her that he's even portraits done anyway.  My little sister is one of the hardest people to buy a present for and this year for Christmas I racked my brain to figure out what would be the perfect gift for her.  The girl really does have everything a girl could ever need or want - INCLUDING an awesome boyfriend (as pictured).  But what it comes down to is he's really all she wants anyway.  So that's what I decided to give her.  And since he hasn't had his portraits taken probably since he graduated from high school, I thought it might be a nice thing to do for him to bring him up to date AND my little sister (and his family) would benefit just as much by having some nice pictures of him right now when he's  at the point of his life when he's got the world at his finger tips.  Pictures are worth a thousand words afterall.  Here's a couple of the best shots Matt and I turned out together...


        




Thanks, Matt for lending me your smile, sense of humor, and spirited good nature for an afternoon.  You know where to find me when you need your next portrait fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...