Saturday, January 3

The Arvais :: Southern Maryland Family Portrait Photographer

The Arvais and I have known each other for almost... 15 years now? (I just had to sit here and figure it out!) I met them when I was in middle school as they had just moved to town and I became fast friends with their daughter. They moved around a couple of years later but we've all been able to keep in touch no matter the distance. Old friendships like theirs are my favorites!

Mrs. Arvai's Christmas present this year was a family portrait session. I was lucky enough to be tapped to do the honors. We all had a great time today - catching up and reminscing - while I shot their portraits and even the dogs were able to make an impromptu appearance in some fun shots I got right at the end of their session! Some of the best (and most fun!) pictures always seem to turn out unplanned like that.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...