Sunday, February 15

All Shook Up! :: Community Outreach Photogapher

If there is one thing I like other than photography, it's a musical theater! I've always been a fan of music and I try to go to get to the theater AT LEAST once a year. But for as much as I like them, you will never catch me on stage performing. I've just always been one of the ones that prefers to remain behind the scenes - but, usually, more likely behind the CAMERA!

This past week I had the extreme pleasure to do some community outreach at a local high school. Their chorus is preparing for their upcoming musical production and this year it's a show that combines Elvis Presley with Shakespeare called "All Shook Up"!

The young ladies and gentlemen that have been cast are extraordinarily talented and I bet it's only a matter of time before you see many of their faces (and HEAR many of their voices) in some of the top ranking theaters in the country. I was so honored to be able to provide everyone with headshots for their printed program and I can't wait to return in a couple of weeks, when the set and costumes are closer to being finished, to do some candids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...